First of all, thanks for visiting this page and our store – we appreciate that your time is precious. Mens Rings Online is an Australian owned and operated business that was started because we couldn’t find what we were looking for, in the size that we needed, in the way that we wanted to buy it. We wanted a great selection of designs, in the metals we wanted, and we wanted it fast.
So Here Are Our Top 10 Reasons To Buy From MensRingsOnline.com.au:
- Speed – Fast Shipping, fast customer support, and great selection of in-stock rings;
- Price – Competitive pricing with free express shipping for orders over $60;
- Easy Exchanges – Take the fear out of getting the wrong sized ring;
- Easy Returns – Don’t like the ring once you see it on your finger? No problems and no questions asked;
- Expertise – Not sure which metal is best for you? Check out our resources here, and ask if you’re still not sure;
- Great Customer Support – Don’t want to wait a week to get a response? No problem;
- Fit For Life Program – Ring too big or too small in 10 years time? We’ve got you covered;
- Lifetime Warranty – If your ring fails structurally through normal wear and tear, we’ll replace it – free;
- Unique Designs – We love coming up with our own totally unique designs that nobody else has;
- We’re Awesome – Okay, we said it. What we really mean is that our team is awesome, and very customer focused. Not just customer support, but our shipping team as well.
Traditionally, men’s rings seem to have been a bit of an afterthought at normal jewellery stores. Over-priced, long waiting times, and often a little bit behind the times when it comes to what materials are now available. This is why we set out to build something that could address all of these issues, and why we don’t consider ourselves to be a traditional jewellery store.
You’ll notice that our rings are often half the price (and sometimes more) of traditional jewellery stores, yet the quality of our products and service go above and beyond. This is because we simply don’t have the costs that traditional jewellery stores have, and we are able to pass on those savings to you. It’s a delicate balance between quality and price, but we think we have it pretty much nailed (even if we do say so ourselves!).
It’s actually not easy for a traditional store to stock as many designs in as many sizes as we do – particularly in modern metals such as titanium and tungsten. But due to their inability to be resized, we feel that the additional costs for us to do so are absolutely worth it. Waiting weeks (months) for your initial ring to come at your local store, only to find out that it’s not quite the right size (or style) once you see it on your finger is incredibly frustrating. We can’t keep every possible size in stock, but we keep all of the most popular sizes ready to go. This way you not only get your ring fast (especially with free express shipping for all orders over $60), but you can exchange it fast as well.
We have dropped rings from five story buildings, driven over them in trucks, tried to crush them under weights in a gym, and much more. Partly for research, and partly (if we’re honest) because it’s a lot of fun. There’s still a lot of misinformation out there about what is “the best” metal for a men’s wedding ring, and in our “research” we’ve discovered that this simply doesn’t exist. Every metal has its positives and negatives, and only you can determine which would be most suitable for your lifestyle. We would always lean towards titanium or tungsten ourselves, but it’s a personal choice. We just try to give you as much honest information on our site as possible to help you make the right choice for you.
So if you’re ready to have an amazing shopping experience with us, click here to start shopping now!