Categories: Black Rings, Ceramic Mens Rings, Mens Rings, Mens Wedding Rings
Black Twin Groove Mens Ceramic Ring
or 4 payments of $54.75 with Afterpay
This polished ceramic mens ring features a bolder design due to it’s width, and also has twin grooves. Wearing a black ring is a bold move to begin with, so why not go the whole distance and make a bold design as well. The width and deep grooves of this ring make it stand out on the finger, and is strictly for a confident man only.
Buy This Ring If:
- You like your ring to be wide
- You like a polished finish
- You want a ring that is super lightweight
- You are allergic to metals
- You wanted your ring to be black
- You need a ring that is hypo-allergenic
Danae from Sandhurst & Fabia from Perth bought this item recently.
DescriptionIs this a wedding ring or a gift? Upgrade to a premium wooden ring box here: Premium Wooden Ring Boxes.Still not sure this is the metal to buy? Compare our metals.
Why Buy Modern Metals from Mens Rings Online?
- You get a lifetime warranty because we want you to know that our service does not end once you receive your order.
- Free EXPRESS shipping for orders over $60 within Australia. International customers please email us to place an order.
- We're an Australian owned and operated company, and you can can rest assured that we understand your needs, and can provide fast shipping and easy returns/exchanges.
- You get a Fit for Life Guarantee because we know you may not have the same size finger for ever!
- You get a 60 day exchange/returns policy with your order because we understand that buying online can be a challenge. Need to exchange? Click here!
- Need help with sizing? Get help here!
- Need to ask us a question? Contact us here!
Mens Rings Online Frequently Asked Questions
First of all, thanks for visiting this page and our store – we appreciate that your time is precious. Mens Rings Online is an Australian owned and operated business that was started because we couldn’t find what we were looking for, in the size that we needed, in the way that we wanted to buy it.
Traditionally, men’s rings seem to have been a bit of an afterthought at traditional jewellery stores. Over-priced, long waiting times, and often a little bit behind the times when it comes to what materials are now available. This is why we set out to build something that could address all of these issues, and why we don’t consider ourselves to be a traditional jewellery store.
You’ll notice that our rings are often half the price (and sometimes more) of traditional jewellery stores, yet the quality of our products and service go above and beyond. This is because we simply don’t have the costs that traditional jewellery stores have, and we are able to pass on those savings to you. It’s a delicate balance between quality and price, but we think we have it pretty much nailed (even if we do say so ourselves!).
It’s actually not easy for a traditional store to stock as many designs in as many sizes as we do – particularly in modern metals such as titanium and tungsten. But due to their inability to be resized, we feel that the additional costs for us to do so are absolutely worth it. Waiting weeks (months) for your initial ring to come, only to find out that it’s not quite the right size (or style) once you see it on your finger is incredibly frustrating. We can’t keep every possible size in stock, but we keep all of the most popular sizes ready to go. This way you not only get your ring fast, but you can exchange it fast as well.
We have dropped rings from five story buildings, driven over them in trucks, tried to crush them under weights in a gym, and much more. Partly for research, and partly (if we’re honest) because it’s a lot of fun. There’s still a lot of misinformation out there about what is “the best” metal for a men’s wedding ring, and in our “research” we’ve discovered that this simply doesn’t exist. Every metal has its positives and negatives, and only you can determine which would be most suitable for your lifestyle. We would always lean towards titanium or tungsten ourselves, but it’s a personal choice. We just try to give you as much honest information on our site as possible to help you make the right choice for you.