Need help determining your ring size? Use our ring sizing guide, tips from customers and our FAQ’s to help work it out.
How do I determine my ring size?
1. By far the most accurate way to find out your ring size is to use our physical ring sizer. Become an MRO member by entering your email below, and take advantage of our ring sizer offer (free + $1.99 shipping and handling);
2. Download and print out our ring sizer below (just make sure you confirm it printed to the recommended dimensions);
3. Read the tips provided from our customers below;
4. Head to your local jeweller and ask them to measure your finger;
5. Read our ‘Common Ring Sizing Questions’ after the sizing chart.
Customer tips to determine what ring size to buy
- Wide bands often fit slightly tighter and customers often go up half a size.
- Our bands are comfort fit, so they taper to the finger and you may require half a size smaller if you are used to a flat inner band.
- Fingers swell through out the day so try your ring on first thing in the morning and after lunch or a day at work before you decide to exchange your size.
- What fits you perfectly in Winter may no longer in Summer. You can use our Fit for Life policy to grab a new size!
- Titanium is lighter than tungsten so if you are changing metals you may need to drop half a size to compensate for the weight.
Ring Sizer (PDF) <- Click to Download (Please note that the sizer will show the U.S. size as listed in the chart)
Once you have determined your size, you can simply click on the size below to see our range in that size.
|Size (mm)*||Diameter (mm)||U.S. Size||U.K./Aust Size|
Common Ring Sizing Questions
I went to three different jewellers and was given three different sizes, which one is correct?
You’re not alone! While sizing should be the same between different jewellers, slightly differing measuring techniques and tools can result in different results. This is why we recommend using a sizing ribbon from the actual jeweller you will be purchasing from. We also include one of our ring sizers when you purchase a full priced ring from us, so if it isn’t the perfect fit you can accurately measure your replacement and use our easy exchange system for out modern metals rings and for traditional metals, it is as easy as heading to your local jeweller to have it re-sized.
But what if I order the wrong size, or it is for a gift?
If you find that the ring you have ordered is the incorrect size, you may exchange it in accordance with our super easy exchange/returns policies, just make sure you check out the policy for the metal that you want.
I don’t know what size to buy as it is a gift!
No problems, the most common size men’s ring we sell is a size 10 (T1/2) so we recommend purchasing a ring around this size. Check out our exchange and returns policies first, this may help you decide what metal to buy.
The ring I want is not available in the size I need!
Contact us, we can look into having it custom made for you at no additional charge. Custom made rings are only available if it is a design we stock and will stock in the future, so sale rings are generally not available. Custom men’s rings can require several months to get in stock, so please get in early and let us know your time frame.